- 2 tablespoons of Shamrock Farms Sour Cream
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken or beef
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 24 corn tortillas
- Oil of choice for frying
- Combine seasonings and mix with shredded meat of choice. Add a bit of salsa if moisture is needed.
- Add 2 inches of oil into a large frying pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat in the microwave for 1 minute, until they are soft enough to roll easily without breaking. Keep in the microwave and wrapped while you work to keep them from drying out.
- Place a small amount of meat (about 2 tablespoons) on a tortilla and roll it tightly. Secure with 1 or 2 toothpicks.
- Roll all tacos until the meat is gone and set aside.
- Once the oil is hot (sizzles when you drop a small piece of tortilla in), add the tacos in batches with tongs and fry for 4-6 minutes (about 2 minutes on each side) or until they start to turn golden and feel crispy.
- Place them on a paper towel lined surface to drain.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and serve with Shamrock Farms Sour Cream.