Grilled Potato Wedges
- Shamrock Farms Sour Cream
- 4 small - medium russet potatoes (scrubbed and dried)
- Seasoned Salt
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat BBQ grill at medium-high heat.
- Cut washed potatoes into wedges. If potatoes are large, cut in half first.
- Pre-cook the potatoes in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for 8-10 minutes or until tender but not falling apart. You can also boil the wedges for a few minutes. This helps cook the potatoes so they don’t have to stay on the grill as long.
- Brush wedges with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and paprika on wedges to taste.
- Place wedges on the hot grill, close the lid and let cook 3-5 minutes each side or until golden brown with nice grill marks.
- Enjoy hot with Shamrock Farms Sour Cream.