Skip to content
- 16 oz Shamrock Farms Sour Cream
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (or 3 TBSP of your own homemade mix)
- 1.5 cups shredded cheese (cheddar and/or pepper jack)
- 1-2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 small Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- In a small bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Shamrock Farms Sour Cream, and taco seasoning mix. Use a hand mixer or stir vigorously to mix well and give nice consistency.
- Spread mixture evenly across the bottom of a serving dish (I like to use a large pie dish).
- Top mixture with shredded lettuce and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Then sprinkle on tomatoes, olives, green onions, the rest of the cheese (and any other desired toppings).
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips and enjoy!