Absolutely Wonderful Cheesy Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Enjoy this delicious recipe by Amie Knudson
- 1/2 cup Shamrock Farms Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Shamrock Farms Heavy Cream or Shamrock Farms Half and Half
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and well drained)
- 1 6.25-ounce jar marinated artichokes (drained and coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 to 3 minced garlic cloves (depending on taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, gently fold together until well mixed.
- Pour into a greased 8” or 9” pie plate or baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 25 to 35 minutes or until slightly browned and bubbly.
- Serve with French or sourdough bread (slice, then toast in same oven for the last 10 minutes of the cooking time).