No-Churn Peppermint Chip Ice Cream
Get festive with this No-Churn Peppermint Chip Ice Cream! Shamrock Farms heavy whipping cream provides the base for this tasty seasonal treat!
Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
- 2 cups Shamrock Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Using a stand mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the peppermint extract and food coloring, if using, to the whipped cream. Turn the mixer speed to slow and slowly drizzle the sweetened condensed milk mixing until well combined.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the mini chocolate chips into the whipped cream mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours or until the ice cream is firm.