Bacon Ranch Chicken Sandwiches
- ¾ cup Shamrock Farms Cottage Cheese
- ¼ cup Shamrock Farms Sour Cream
- 2 - 2.5 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 packet of Ranch seasoning
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ - ½ cup sliced green onions
- 4-5 slices of cooked bacon chopped
- 8 buns or ciabatta rolls
- Place chicken and broth in Instant Pot or pressure cooker. Close the Intstant Pot and set to Manual (high pressure) for 12 minutes. Make sure the valve is set to “sealing” on your Instant Pot.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally.
- While the chicken is cooking blend together the Shamrock Farms Cottage Cheese, Shamrock Farms Sour Cream, and dressing mix in a blender.
- Once chicken is done, drain and shred.
- Place shredded chicken back in warm Instant Pot (you can set it to warm if it has cooled off) and add Shamrock Farms Cottage Cheese mixture and cheddar cheese mixture.
- Mix well.
- Stir in green onions and bacon.
- Enjoy on a toasted bun or ciabatta roll.