Skip to content
- 2 cups Shamrock Farms Milk (2% or whole is best)
- 1 cup Shamrock Farms Sour Cream
- 16 oz elbow macaroni (approximately 3 cups measured dry)
- 1 cup cheese curds
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (other varieties of cheese can be used as well)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard
- Cook elbow macaroni according to al dente package directions.
- Drain pasta and immediately return to pot.
- Add cheeses, Shamrock Farms Sour Cream and Shamrock Farms Milk to pot with macaroni and return pot to stove at medium heat.
- Stir to combine and help ingredients to start melting evenly. Add salt, garlic powder and dried mustard and stir to combine.
- Continue to cook on medium heat until all cheese has melted and ingredients come together into a creamy sauce. If necessary more milk can be added if sauce is too thick.
- Serve immediately.