Brown sugar and pumpkin spice make everything nice. Drink in the holidays with this pumpkin steamer featuring Shamrock Farms milk.
This tasty Fall drink can be found on Taste and Tell. For the original recipe click here.
- 4 cups Shamrock Farms milk
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon and freshly grated nutmeg
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a pot over medium heat and cook until warmed through.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and dust with cinnamon and freshly grated nutmeg.