Skip to content
- 1 cup Shamrock Farms Sour Cream
- Flour tortillas (can be scaled to make as many as 6 or as little as 4)
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 can large crushed pineapple
- 1 small can enchilada sauce
- Drain the crushed pineapple in a mesh colander (*Save the liquid for a delicious drink).
- Combine all the pineapple, 1 cup Shamrock Farms Sour Cream (or more).
- Add 1 cup of the cheese and stir well.
- Spray baking dish with a nonstick spray.
- Add 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce at the bottom of your casserole dish.
- Add your filling to your tortillas, and roll up.
- Place them side by side in the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce evenly over the top.
- Put remaining cheese on top.
- Cover your baking dish with foil.
- Put in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes.
- Top with Shamrock Farms Sour Cream and serve.