Skip to content
- 1 cup Shamrock Farms Sour Cream
- 1 cup Shamrock Farms Cottage Cheese
- 6 cups shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2-3 cups diced ham (* or other meet of your choice)
- 2-3 cups baby broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced (approximately 3 green onions)
- 1 dozen eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13×9 pan, layer bottom of pan with potatoes. Season with salt & pepper. Place in oven to cook (about 10 minutes) while you prep the other ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ham, broccoli, Shamrock Farms Cottage Cheese, green onions, 1 cup shredded cheese, and ½ cup Shamrock Farms Sour Cream. Stir to combine.
- Remove potatoes from the oven. Dump mixture over potatoes in pan and stir to combine mixture with potatoes.
- In empty mixing bowl then, whisk the eggs with sour cream until well combined.
- Pour eggs over the mixture in the pan. Let the eggs soak in to the mixture for just a minute.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes until eggs are cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!