Skip to content
- ¾ cup Shamrock Farms Zesty Jalapeno Flavored Sour Cream
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅔ cups water
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans
- ¾ cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded Mexican Cheese
- 3 medium bell peppers, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add ground beef (or meat of choice), garlic, and onions and cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add ⅔ cup water and 1 packet taco seasoning and continue to cook for additional 10 minutes.
- Add ½ black beans and salsa, combining into mixture. Top with ½ cup shredded cheese and let it melt. Reduce heat to low.
- Place bell peppers (hollow side- up) on a greased baking pan, and bake in the oven for about 7 minutes.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and scoop the taco filling inside each one. Top each with remaining cheese.
- Place back in the oven until the cheese is melted. Serve with remaining black beans and salsa, along with Shamrock Farms Zesty Jalapeno sour cream.