Mexican Layer Dip
A great dip with some spice to it! Perfect for family gatherings featuring Shamrock Farms Light Sour Cream.
- 1 cup Shamrock Farms Light Sour Cream
- 1 large can fat-free refried beans
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cups green onions, chopped
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 8 to 10 oz. fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- Fat-free tortilla chips, crackers or toasted pita chips
Spread the beans on a large platter. Mix together Shamrock Farms Lowfat Sour Cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning and spread over the beans. Layer the green onions on the sour cream, then the chilies and tomatoes. Spread the cheddar cheese over the top to cover. Refrigerate and serve at room temperature with fat-free tortilla chips, crackers or toasted pita chips. This dip is also great with large-sliced vegetables or stuffed in celery.