A unique cake made with Shamrock Farms Eggnog.
- 1/2 cup Shamrock Farms Eggnog
- 1/4 cup Shamrock Farms mmmmilk
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (or 1 large egg)
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Cinnamon and sugar for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Combine margarine, sugar, egg substitute, rum extract, Shamrock Farms Eggnog and Shamrock Farms mmmmilk in mixing bowl. Mix with electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Gradually add remaining ingredients, mixing well until completely blended. Spoon batter into baking dish. Bake for 45-60 minutes. Cool to room temperature and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Cut into squares.