Enjoy this delicious recipe by Chef Kelly, Crackers & Co. Cafe, Fresh Chef 2010
- 2.5 Lbs. Cream Cheese Shamrock Farms
- 1.5 Cups Sugar
- 2 tsp. Real Vanilla Extract
- 5 Eggs Large
- 8 oz Butter
- 2.5 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 Oz. Sugar
Three Berry Topping
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch dissolved in 2 Tbs. cold water
- Cut cream cheese in small pieces and using paddle on the mixer mix on low speed until creamy 2-3 min.
- Add sugar and vanilla gradually to cream cheese and continue mixing 5min. on medium speed.
- Add eggs one at the time and continue mixing with mixer speed set on low until all eggs are incorporated. Increase the speed to medium and beat 2-3 min. Set aside.
- In a 2 qt. sauce pan melt butter on low heat not to burn the butter.
- Add sugar and mix well using wooden spoon or heat resistant spatula.
- Add Graham crackers and combine well.
- Line a nine inch spring form pan with wax paper.
- Lightly spray with non stick spray, the bottom and sides of pan.
- Pour crumb mixture in bottom of pan and press evenly.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crumbs.
- Bake in convection oven at 275 degrees for 2hours and 30 min. on a baking sheet with about 1 inch of water. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack 45 min. Place in refrigerator and cool overnight.
DO NOT REMOVE FROM THE PAN, UNTIL READY TO SERVE THE NEXT DAY.
Three Berry Topping Directions
- Combine ingredients in a 6 qt. sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer, on low heat, mixing every 2-3 min.
- When sugar dissolved and starts to simmer add;
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch that was dissolved in 2 tablespoons of cold water.
- Simmer additional 2-3 min. until the liquid turns clear mixing constantly, and it starts to get thick.
- Remove and cool.