Happy birthday! Party ’til the cows come home!
When planning your next party, don’t forget to add 10,000 cows to your guest list. That’s right, Shamrock Farms invites you to party like a “Rox-star” down on the farm with Roxie and her sisters. Parties begin in our Welcome Center Barn, where you’ll board a cow-spotted tram for a complete tour of the farm. And what kind of party would it be without Shamrock Farms ice cream and pictures to remember your day? So, grab a spoon and don’t forget your smile, because it’s going to be udderly fabulous!
We need time to plan your day, so reservations are required by calling us at (602) 477-2462.
Our birthday parties are $100 for a herd of eight, plus $9.00 for each additional herd member over that amount. Birthday party packages consist of:
- A special gift for the birthday guest
- Farm tour for the entire group on the cow-spotted tram, including Roxie herd wristbands
- Regular Roxie Ice Cream Scoops for the group
- Shamrock Farms 12 oz. flavored milk provided for the entire herd
- Reserved seating in the Welcome Center Barn, including tablecloths, balloons and placemats
- Roxie goody bag for all kids 12 and under
- Special discounts on our hot dog & pretzel combos at Roxie’s Ice Cream Parlor
For more information, special accommodations, additional pricing or reservations, call us at the farm (602) 477-2462, or go to our reservation form and let us know in the message area that this is a special event.
Birthday parties may be cancelled, rescheduled or actual numbers of reserved guests may be reduced up to two weeks prior to the reserved date. After the two weeks, a 50% refund may be given. A credit card hold or payment in full is needed two weeks before the day of the party for the number of guests reserved, even if individuals do not attend (numbers may be increased upon availability). Payment for additional guests, upon availability, will be expected upon entrance to the Shamrock Farms Farm Tour. Rescheduled birthday parties must be completed through our farm tour season of the same year, October to May.