Shamrock Farms new Farm Tour Fundraising program combines an agri-adventure for the whole family with earning money for your child’s school!
To participate, schools will first need to determine a designated Farm Tour fundraising day with a Farm Tour reservationist and then from there promote this designated day with their families. 20 percent of the designated day’s proceeds will be donated to their school so the more families that attend, the more money the school will earn. We’re talkin’ between $300 and $500 based on good school participation.
Interested? What to do next?
- Call 602-477-2462 to learn more or Download an information sheet to share with your child's school.
- Rally your school administration, fellow teachers, etc. to participate in Farm Fundraising as your school will have the most earning potential if your school PTO and administration are involved.
- Call 602-477-2462 to schedule your designated school day. Designated days must be scheduled a minimum of six weeks out in order to fully promote the day within your school.
- Customize and distribute the below Farm Tour Fundraising promotional tools for your school. So, make sure you use the provided promotional tools to help spread the word to your herd!
- Communicate with your families that they must call or use our request a reservation form three weeks in advance of a designated day in order to ensure they have a seat on the cow-spotted tram.
Promotional Tools for your School
Shamrock Farms Farm Fundraising program is open to any accredited public, private or parochial school in the state of Arizona with students from kindergarten to 12th grade. The program is also open to IRS recognized 501(c)(3) home school associations in the state of Arizona, organized and operated primarily for educational purposes, with 15 or more students. Sponsor’s determination as to eligibility is final.
Limit one (1) Farm Fundraising Day per school per Farm Tour season (October – May). Farm Fundraising Days must be booked through the school or PTO (not by individual teachers). In order to receive the 20 percent of proceeds, the school must show active participation in promoting the Farm Fundraising program to its school families. Funds will be paid within 4-6 weeks following the school’s Farm Fundraising Day.